Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Your Custom Clothing (Pro Sports Kit UK Limited – Trading as Your Custom Clothing) (“Your Custom Clothing”) and its customers.
- Your Custom Clothing agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Your Custom Clothing and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing your order. Trade Account Customers: full payment within 30 days from the date of delivery. If full payment has not been received within 30 days from date of delivery, interest shall accrue thereon at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of invoice.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Your Custom Clothing to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been received, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Your Custom Clothing in writing. Your Custom Clothing will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs at the time of the request or as soon as possible. Your Custom Clothing also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
Your Custom Clothing points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Your Custom Clothing to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Your Custom Clothing and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Your Custom Clothing and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Your Custom Clothing points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
Your Custom Clothing Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 30 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty.
Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.